Well you should keep google up for word reasons on the US took me some thinking to figure out US meant Underground System not United States, since most people use abbreviations on the forum it takes a while to figure out what the abbreviations stand for thats what google is for.
I still have no clue what the bears are..I dont think I want to find out though..
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad to see that you started a blog man! You'll come to realise that there are a LOT of acronyms in comptuer terminology. It takes a while to get a grasp on them, but it'll come soon enough.
As for the bears, your looking at the mods. Namely t0nedef (the US grizzly bear), Narada, KeMiKaLPHReaK (the owner of US), Gnome (the drity lawn ornament), and Geoff. They are all really nice guys and I show them the greatest of respect but just don't get on their bad side.
A good example of a kind of recent (two months ago, I think) bear mawl was between Poetic-Justice, the-reincarnate, and Gnome. The argument between Poetic-Justice and Gnome has already been deleted (and he's been banned), but he really did Gnome wrong, and Gnome threw up the ban stick. I don't even know where I came in, in all of this, but I even got a few PM's getting cussed out by Poetic-Justice. Kind of wierd.
Anyways, most of the bear mawling's are done behind the scenes, since most arn't that serious, but that was the most memorable one, in my opinion. I'll link you to a thread involved in that, and note Gnomes last post. "the-reincarnate" was thought to be another alias used by Poetic-Justice, so Gnome got really mad over all of the bull that was thrown up.
http://www.undergroundsystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4455
Anyways, I'll be visting your blog very often man. Keep up your good work!
-BlackJack
Post a Comment